Friday, September 30, 2011

The One With The Summer '11 Reads

Oh Summer! I miss you with your days so sweltering I was forced to lay by the pool and read. Sigh.
Hello Fall. I don't like you fall, you're just the schizophrenic cousin of summer who can't make up her mind whether she's hot or cold or mild. You try to make up for this fact by bringing me flowers. By the way, those are weeds and I'm allergic. Thanks anyway.
But as you know, I digress.

This is how I spent my summer by the pool:


I was very well entertained!
Uh-oh! Now that I really look at the picture, I think one of the books got caught off. No worries; I'm going to begin reviewing the books that I've read over the summer and link (I hope!) to the reviews section of this site. I've never done a review of a book before so I hope I do OK. I want to be complimentary, yet honest; entice a future reader, yet not give out spoilers. This will take practice, I'm sure!

I've also decided to lump series together. I mean, let's face it. It's not like I keep up with this blog very well :)

First up will be the Dork Diaries series by Rachel Renee Russell!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment